Thursday, January 5, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Last night I stuffed as much of my wardrobe into my suitcase as I could fit (you must have at least 8 different white tops to choose from!).

What's that weight limit again?

I also worked on my race outfit. So far the forecast is low of 54, high of 75 with partly sunny. But as I start running at 5:55am, I should be finishing up around sunrise! I know a lot of people will probably be dressed up in crazy Disney outfits, but as my main goal is speed, I don't want anything that would restrict that. And since my 2nd goal is to get in as many pictures and/or videos as possible (I'm looking at you Official Disney Marathon Weekend videographers).....I found a happy compromise I think:

I am Tink afterall!

Back

Front

I am beyond excited and canNOT wait to get down there! Now all I need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust that I'm fly like Tink!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Have a great race and have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it! Love the shirt! You are going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAACK can't wait to hear about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete