Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lights II

Here is the long-awaited painting I've been working on since NOVEMBER! It seems like this is the painting that would never end, thanks to my frolicking around the world, (and a redo of a major portion of the painting.......and the fact that I picked a painting heavy on yellows and oranges, thinnest of all the paints).

Over the summer, I had done a painting of the 'Lights' scene from Disney's Tangled. Since I love the movie so much, I decided to do it again, a more closeup shot.




 And now, a commercial break while Tink paints and repaints..and repaints and repaints the background...

Voila! Finally, lights I can live with


And finally........

"Lights II"    24" x 36" Acrylic original

I'm already cruising thru my next painting. Still working on Etsy, signed up just need to post my photos to the site!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PAINTING! I love Tangled (my daughter is obsessed) and that's one of my favorite parts of the movie, it's so visually breathtaking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's such a great movie!

      Delete