Monday, October 22, 2012

Messy, Messy

 
The Turtle decided our place has gotten stale. This is Turtle-speak for: "It's too messy in here and I'm going to have a cow if we don't do something about it.

While I'm all about organization and order(especially in my schedule!), I have a much higher tolerance for messes than the Turtle. Sure, clutter on the counter is bothersome....but I'm ok with letting it bathe in our kitchen's lovely flourescent lighting for a few days. At least, a few days longer than he can stand.

That brings us to this weekend's trip to IKEA.

Test-driving all seating apparatus
Kid in the candy store
 
Then he spent all day yesterday putting together all of his new organizational toys....and I did my best to stay out of the way :-)
 

What? It's a different kind of work!


All of that not helping business sucked up all of my motivation to pack. Guess I better get around to it soon or I'll be traveling super light! New painting to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. IKEA is the BEST. I swear I just want to redo my entire house every time I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? The Turtle days stale? The Caveman just says it's an effing MESS! Ugh. Yay for your trip! And another painting!

    ReplyDelete