I am crawling out of my skin I am so excited to go! Why can't the clock move faster?! As I sit and obsess about my trip, here is a list of things I'm looking forward to:
1. Listening to a constant soundtrack of ukelele music. Oh who am I kidding, the Hawaiian music marathon has been going strong the last few weeks at my house!
2. Eating coconut syrup on everything
|I swear they put crack in this|
3. Reading trashy romance novels on the beach (why oh why didn't I save 50 Shades for vacation!?)
|The beach and smut go hand in hand|
4. Visiting the Disney Aulani Resort. Disney IN Hawaii? This really is paradise!
5. Buying hoodies I don't need...Hoodies are my shoes, I just can't have enough!
|There's no such thing as too many hoodies|
6. Attempting the Dole Plantation Maze again...and probably giving up after 15 minutes, just like last time.
|Why hunt thru a maze when there's pineapple ice cream to be had?!|
7. Taking a ridiculous amount of pictures of the sunset
|Even the Turtle gets in on the action|
8. Body-slamming the Turtle each morning until he gets up (sleep in?! What do you think this is, vacation!? You can sleep on the beach!)
|Poor guy, he suffers such abuse|
9. Running to Diamond Head for sunrise
10. Wearing a flower in my hair every single day!
And most of all.....
11. Spending time with the world's most wonderful Turtle.
Get ready Hawaii, this wahine is coming home!!!!!!!